To use Point you must agree to these terms & conditions. When you signed up you agreed to be bound by these terms & conditions and acknowledged that any violation of the terms outlined below may will result in the termination of your Point account.
Point is a service operated by PointDNS. Point is a DNS hosting service. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use Point.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. PointDNS will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred through a security lapse such as this.
- PointDNS does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold PointDNS responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using Point. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is provided by email at email@example.com.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one (1) free account.
- PointDNS reserve the right to suspend accounts & domains, which in it's opinion, may be fraudulent, illegal or likely to negatively impact the Point service.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- The failure of PointDNS to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and PointDNS and govern your use of Point, superseding any prior agreements between you and PointDNS (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- Although there is no enforced limit on the number of requests you may perform, we do operate a fair usage policy (~20 requests/second) and if your DNS requests are causing significant load or traffic, we will work with you to upgrade your service and provide a suitable alternative.
- PointDNS reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- The Point interface and system is copyright © PointDNS. All Rights Reserved.
- You may not copy or duplicate any part of the interface or use the CSS documents for use in another commercial application.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company.
Changes to this Agreement
This agreement may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
The current Agreement is always available at http://pointhq.com/terms.
Please send any comments, suggestions or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org